Our hinges and locks for the aircraft interior design.
The aircraft industry needs all kinds of hinges and locking devices for interior design. For an airline company, passenger comfort is an essential strategy. In the cabin, seats, doors, sanitary, are all elements that must have reliable parts, quality, and robust in the duration of use.
Pinet has been supplying Airbus OEMs for many years. So Pinet hinges and latching systems take off several times a day, around the globe, on A320, A350 and A380.
> Continuous springloaded hinge on armcap for folding tray table
- Based on FinAlu® products with the same dimension as aircraft specifications.
- Springloaded hinge with 3 leaves
- No play / specific design
> Hinge on the lid of seat (for maintenance operation only)
- Based on FinAlu® range. Drilled, chamfered, pin retention hinge
> Hinge (lift-off) and locking system to open the emergency slide
- Custom designed part
- Springloaded latch
> Friction hinge for armrest
- Positioning hinge (friction hinge up to 1 Nm)
- Custom made part (shear to width)
> Detent hinge to maintain in position seat headrest
- Custom made part (based on standard product)
- Positioning hinge (detent torque 2.5 N.m)
- Tested over > 30 000 cycles
Aluminium continuous hinge (FinAlu®) for aircraft interior furnishings
Our hinges and locks for the aircraft industry, are mainly used for the interior design. They allow to articulate the headrest, the armrest or the leg rest of the seats.View case study
Our satisfied customers
From SMEs to major acccounts, PINET INDUSTRIE meets the needs of various prime contractors for the design and manufacture of hinges and lock devices, in standard or custom manufacturing.