Legal notice and personal data protection policy (GDPR)
Address: 9, rue de l'Etang, PIA Paris Nord 2, BP 62036 95971 Roissy Charles de Gaulle CEDEX. France.
Tel: + 33 (0)1 49 38 27 00
Corporate structure: Limited company
Company name: PINET INDUSTRIE
Roissy SIRET code: 407 485 556 000 10
Trade and Company Register: Bobigny B 407 485 556 – (96 B 01988)
European VAT number: FR 18 407 485 556
Address: 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix France
Tel: + 33 9 72 10 10 07
Editorial director: M. Richard PINET
Head of publishing: M. Pierre-Emmanuel BERNARD
You can contact them at the following email addres : email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Pinet Industrie, in its capacity as a data processing entity, is concerned about the protection of personal data which it possesses and/or collects from this website’s users.
In this regard, the principles resulting from the European Regulation dated 27 April 2016 and the amended “Data Protection Act” dated 6 January 1978 are applied in the company.
For each data processing operation, Pinet Industry implements the principles of transparency, loyalty, and data minimisation. Moreover, suitable security measures have been taken to protect personal data from unauthorised or illegal processing, loss, or modification.
Through this document, Pinet Industrie would like to provide you with information on the personal data that it possesses, collects, and consults in accordance with Articles 12, 13 and 14 of the European Regulation no. 2016 / 679.
The Pinet Industrie company website users’ personal data is neither sold nor transferred in a commercial context.
This data protection policy may be added to, modified, or updated depending on legal or regulatory developments.
Reasons for data collection
Pinet Industry, represented by its current President, implements a data processing operation for the users of this website with the purpose of managing client relations (orders, deliveries, invoices, e-mailing, etc.).
As part of our commercial relationships, we process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data, such as the name, professional address, telephone number, email address, intra-community VAT number
- Professional data, such as orders and details, deliveries, invoices, carts, support requests
The legal basis for processing personal data is the legitimate interest of the entity in charge of processing.
Pinet Industrie may have to transfer your data to third parties such as our web host or transporters. These service providers are contractually obligated to act in accordance with the Personal Data Protection General Regulations.
The Pinet Industrie company website users’ personal data is stored for the duration of the commercial relation, and if required, beyond this period to ensure compliance with the related legal obligations for a period proportional to the intended purpose. In this context, personal data is archived as per the conditions set out by the CNIL deliberation no. 2005-213 dated 11 October 2005.
Data transfer outside the European Union
The Pinet Industrie company website users’ personal data is not transferred to a country outside the European Union.
Article 49 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) covers the cases of personal data transfer to a Country outside the European Union in the absence of an adequacy finding or appropriate guarantees. These exemption hypotheses are limited (informed consent for the transfer from the person after having informed him/her about the risks, transfer necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract concluded to the benefit of the person in question, between the data processing entity or another legal entity, etc.).
When it is not possible to implement the exemptions provided for in Article 49, the transfer must be justified based on the important legitimate interests pursued by the processing entity and which must also mandatorily be justified. This hypothesis is only applicable in very special and rare situations.
Rights of the persons concerned
Any person whose data is collected has a right to access, rectify, and erase personal data, as well as a right to limit data processing, right to oppose, and data portability right, subject to the conditions set out by Articles 15 to 22 of the European Regulations.
In the event one or more data processing operation(s) is/are based on consent, the person concerned must also be informed about the right to withdraw the said consent at any moment without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing operation based on consent which was carried out before the said consent was withdrawn (GDPR, Art. 14).
All persons concerned also have the right to provide directives regarding the release of their data after their death.
Pinet Industrie has appointed a Personal Data Protection manager, who can be reached at:
9, rue de l'étang
95971 Roissy CDG cedex
You may exercise the said rights by contacting the marketing department at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any requests, the person concerned must prove his/her identity.
In the event of a particular difficulty related to personal data management, you may contact the CNIL.
Opt-in confidentiality policy – mandatory
By ticking this box, I declare that I am aware of the Pinet Industrie confidentiality policy.
I accept that Pinet Industrie may send its newsletter or any customised or general solicitations to me via email, concerning the products and services marketed by Pinet Industrie.
Provide a form or tick-box that allows the user to request the deletion of his/her personal data.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Dimensions (in millimetres) and weights (in grams) are provided as a guide only.
- Our involvement concerns only those technical characteristics stated in the catalogue as well as online and provided that our technical departments have confirmed that no changes have taken place. The dimensions indicated in letters and in brackets, or in figures, are theoretical or indicative and are not subject to the general manufacturing tolerances.
- Our general manufacturing tolerances are in line with the NF E 02-352 standard in regular class (n), unless otherwise indicated.
- For more information on tolerance or for specific information, please contact our sales department.
- In the case of specific applications, particular uses or regulatory requirements, we recommend that you consult the relevant bodies in the field concerned, or perform preliminary tests.
- The product images shown in the catalogue and on this website are non-binding.
- The materials featured in this catalogue can come in various shades without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to carry out technical modifications (dimensions, decoration, packaging, etc) or to withdraw a production run without notice, in our aim to improve our products.
- We strive to maintain sufficient levels of stock to ensure quick shipment; however, lead times depend on the availability of the items in question.
- Please note there is a minimum invoice value of €250 excl. tax.
Below this amount, an administrative fee of €25 excl. tax. will be charged.
- Please let us know of any errors or anomalies you might find in our catalogue or on this website and share with us any comments or suggestions you may have. These will be taken into consideration for future editions.
- The data published in the section entitled “3D CAD online plans" is provided as indicators. PINET cannot be held responsible under any circumstances for any direct or indirect damages caused to yourself or to a third party, especially based on, but not limited to, loss of profit, additional costs, loss of data, loss of software packages, deterioration or loss of hardware supported by you yourself or a third party, including the cost of recovery, reproduction or repair of the said loss or deterioration.