A standard rolled knuckle hinge to attach the doors of outdoor electrical cabinets
PINET INDUSTRIE proposed a standard hinge from the catalogue made of galvanised steel with riveted pin.
An OEM and subcontractor in the heavy vehicle industry needed to develop a more manageable system to attach the new sleeper berth model, used in the cabin of one of its customers’ lorries.
This company used traditional hinges. We contacted them to offer them a custom hinge design that would allow them to work faster. Indeed, this rolled knuckle hinge has small lugs, making it possible for a single operator to mount a sleeper seat. We also added a stop that ensures a determined opening angle.
- Steel with surface treatment (cataphoresis) that resists corrosion.
- Addition of two ribbings.
- Extremely low unit cost thanks to PINET Industrie’s automatic tooling.
- Conforms to PPAP standard (used in the automotive industry).
- The customer has placed their trust in us since 2006.