The bespoke activity designed in two skills:
- In accordance with your brief
Based on the study of your needs and technical, functional and aesthetic constraints, our design office draws up your plans, makes your models, designs your prototypes before manufacturing extremely varied bespoke hinges and locks in small or large series.
- In accordance with your drawings
Based on the information you provide, our design office will help you carry out your custom-made hinge and lock projects with reactivity and at the best price.
Leaning on its unique expertise, particularly in the creation of products with a strong thickness
, the design office provides advice to optimise your plans to achieve your functional and budgetary objectives.
1/ Your specifications or your plans
2/ 3D CAD collaborative design
3/ Creation of models and prototypes
4/ Laboratory test: endurance, resistance etc.
5/ Series Manufacturing
The PINET design office makes it possible to offer competitive and exclusive solutions based on client brief. Our aim is to work in conjuction with the client to create the best possible design.
Beyond the hinges and locks available in our catalogue, we are able to design and manufacture special customized parts, perfectly adapted, modified, improved, in accordance with your technical plans or your specifications.
- Our capabilities for hinges and locking devices custom design: The PINET design office is equipped with 3D CAD stations (SolidWorks), 3D printer, in-house tooling workshop, test laboratories. We can offer you 3D printed models in order to quickly realize the designs from our design office and to appreciate the volumes and kinematics of the products. We can also make “good materials” prototypes close to the final version. These prototypes can be tested in our integrated laboratory: tensile tests to measure resistance, cycle tests and temperature tests.
- The client advantages: all these equipments make it possible to reduce the product development cycles and to rapidity launch innovative hinges and locks on the market.
- All types of client specifications are taken into consideration to respond to the demands of the market: Searching for specific functionality: holding in position, dampening effect, adding spring, etc.